Date: 8/25/17 11:32 am
From: Saundra Byrd via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [Va-bird] And then there was one
Only one white ibis this morning from trailsend campground . I had a feeling after checking the ibis last night this is what id find today. They looked like they were heading out after a few hundred sat on treetops for an hour and then after sunset they all flew together headed south across chincoteague road. They didnt look like they were coming back .ill miss them but looking forward to fall migraters . On another note ! The other birds have taken their place . Lots of shorebirds .sadly too far to I.d. , 12 tricolored heron , 5 little blue heron, 15 snowy egret , 10 white egret , 1 gb heron 1 black necked stilt , 40 laughing gulls, 5 herring gulls, 2 willet 2 clapper rails, 2 cormorant , 30 f crows, 2 forester tern,

Saundra byrd
Trailsend accomack va.