Date: 8/25/17 11:23 am
From: '<sueehlmann...>' <sueehlmann...> [cobirders] <cobirders-noreply...>
Subject: [cobirders] Adams/Denver (Caracara Update), El Paso (Blue throated Hummingbird), L arimer, La Plata and Moffat Counties
Hello cobirders,

Adams/Denver Counties
Loch Kilpatrick just saw the Crested Caracara flying over the dump at 81st and Tower Road. Seen flying southwest towards northern end of First Creek

El Paso County
For those in the Monument area, Dixie Smith watched an adult female Broad-tailed Hummingbird for ten minutes at his feeders. It eventually flew off.

Larimer County
Jean Olson found a Caspian Tern at the CSU Environmental Learning Center

La Plata County
Ryan Votta relocated fourteen Lewis's Woodpeckers at the Huck Finn Pond area, Durango

Moffat County
Tresa Mouton relocated a Red-eyed Vireo (Jan Leonard, 8/23) at Loudy Simpson Park

Good Birding!

Directions to birding spots and maps on CoBus website:
http://coloradobirdingsociety.net

Sue Ehlmann, CoBus & RMORC Project Director
Brighton, CO
Contact CoBus/Report Interesting Birds: 303-324-7994
Subscribe to "cobirders" by sending blank email to:
<cobirders-subscribe...>
Read "cobirders" at:

Actress Tells All: "I Felt Bloated, Tired...Now I Know Why"
ActivatedYou
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/59a06ae755c186ae72bcdst04vuc

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional