Date: 8/25/17 10:24 am
From: birdrecords <birdrecords...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Avocet update
From Lori Charron, early this morning (8/25/17)

I took a ride yesterday, I heard the Avocet but could not locate it. Lynch road is a rd. to a business, so not a good place to go to park. There is a walking trail called the river trail I am trying to find where to park to get on the trail. That takes you to the water treatment plant. Nice birding area! Headed out in a few minutes going to try before work. I counted 88 wood ducks in the ponds yesterday. What a site. Lori

New Hampshire Bird Records