Date: 8/25/17 9:25 am
From: Debra Powers <dmp2ec...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Sandhill crane Rollinsford
I am currently observing the sandhill crane, very concerned with this behaviors it's right on the side of the road and it actually walked into the road and I had to shoo it across because it was cars coming this is a very active road even though it's a back road. Has no fear of people at all. Causing quite a spectacle.
Deb Powers-south Berwick

Sent from my iPhone