Date: 8/25/17 8:12 am
From: Anthony Hewetson <fattonybirds...>
Subject: [texbirds] Corpus Christi live cam
Greetings All:
I have been watching, off and on, (as I prepare for a lecture) live cam
footage from a deck fronting a marsh in Corpus Christi and it is kind of
eerie. In that time not only have I seen no evidence of human movement
(though a housing development can be seen across the marsh) but I have seen
not a single bird in flight. I can't recall a time when I have stared at a
gulf coast skyline for this long and not seen a single bird moving through
my view.

Stay safe, folk.

Anthony 'Fat Tony' Hewetson; Lubbock

http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds