Date: 8/25/17 5:41 am
From: Stefan Minnig <stefanminnig...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] BAIRD'S SANDPIPER - Clark County, Buck Creek State Park beach, 8/25, 7:45am
There is a single Baird's Sandpiper at Buck Creek State Park beach in Clark County (Springfield) this morning. It was present when I left at 7:45am. Other shorebirds present, include a Semipalmated Plover, Semipalmated Sandpiper, Spotted Sandpipers, Killdeer, and a Least Sandpiper, found by Doug and Julie Overacker.

Stefan Minnig