Date: 8/24/17 3:12 pm
From: Herbert Larner via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [Va-bird] Baird's Sandpiper in Augusta County
Hello all

I went out a checked out a few places where there are some mud flats this morning . The first stop was Swoope at Smith's pond . Here I found 6 Killdeer, 2 Spotted Sandpiper , one solitary , one least & one Wilson's Snipe . Moving on to the Stuarts Draft area at target were 4 Killdeer , 2 Solitary & one least . Over at Quillen's pond which is drying up & leaving a good mudflat , I found 5 Killdeer , 2 spotted , one least & one Baird's Sandpiper which was up in a small pool around the dams spill over . In Waynesboro at the Invista Ponds were 3 DC Cormorant . All in all not a bad morning .

Allen Larner
Staunton