Date: 8/24/17 2:41 pm
From: Peggy Wang <00000454f4164bea-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Sandy Ridge
Got some birding in before the rain set in this AM.

A surprise for me was one Red-headed WP--I've not seen this at Sandy Ridge before but don't know if it's common there.

A few shorebirds: 1 S-B Dowitcher, a few Leasts & Lesser YLs, a couple Pectorals, one Solitary SP, & of course, Killdeer.

3 Green Herons flying about as they squawked at one another & bumped each other off their perches. Many Great Egrets & a few great Blues incl one having difficulty swallowing a catfish but finally got it down.

Pair of Belted Kingfishers. Brief flyover of an adult Bald Eagle.

Juvenile Red-shouldered Hawk.

Peggy Wang
Hudson
Sent from my iPad