Date: 8/24/17 12:55 pm
From: Keith Arnold <kbarnold2...>
Subject: [texbirds] Hurricane
With the forecast of Hurricane Harvey to land somewhere between Houston and
Corpus Christi, the chances at good that we will see a number of
interesting seabirds along the coast and a number of unusual records for
coastal species inland. Hopefully, many of these unusual records will be
documented, but I would caution all of you to wait until Hurricane Harvey
has finally left [or become something much less] and flooding is not longer
a threat.
For those of you in the coastal areas thought to be subject to high storm
surges and heavy rains, stay safe and obey orders to evacuate.

Keith Arnold
Bryan/Texas A&M

http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner