Date: 8/24/17 12:28 pm
From: 'MikeBowen' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Glossy Ibis
On Thursday, August 24, 2017 at 9:06:44 AM UTC-4, john pangborn wrote:
> Set the same location that was yesterday  sent at 9am

The Glossy Ibis was still at the edge of the pond nearest the landfill at Blue Mash at 11 a.m. on the 24th. John P. was still there. I was able to get some decent photos: eBird checklist is at https://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S38797890

I also saw the Stilt Sandpiper reported here by John, but it was too distant for my camera.