Date: 8/24/17 12:16 pm
From: Eugene J. Scarpulla <ejscarp...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Ron Naveen: "Whales & Seabirds" Data
In the 1980s, Ron Naveen operated "Whales & Seabirds", offering Ocean City,
Maryland, pelagic trips. The late Maurice Barnhill was the keeper of all of
Ron's data and it is thought that he probably digitized the data. Whether
these files still exist is currently being investigated.

I know that several members of this listserve participated in Ron's trips.
If any participants have any trip data, please forward the data to me. The
data will potentially be used for an article for the spring 2018 issue of
Maryland Birdlife.

The spring 2018 issue will be dedicated to pelagic articles. If you have a
potential article for the pelagic issue, please submit that to me, as well.

Thanks,
Gene

Gene Scarpulla

Editor, The Maryland Entomologist