Date: 8/23/17 4:15 pm
From: Mark Johnson <mj3151...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Perryville (Cecil Co.) Black Terns and shore birds
The grass mats directly off the point at Perryville were swarming with birds twenty minutes ago, including 17+ Black Terns and hundreds of shore birds that were too far out to ID. Small groups of birds were heading south low over the mats. I forgot my phone, so couldn't text anybody...sorry. The Black Terns were all around the near edge of the grass mats out in good light, so it was quite a show...a bunch of them were sitting on the mats too.

Mark Johnson

Aberdeen