Date: 8/23/17 1:28 pm
From: William Mueller <wpmueller1947...>
Subject: [wisb] Southeast Wisconsin Conservation Summit - conference coming in November
If you live in or near Southeast Wisconsin, if you are interested in birds,
wildlife, general conservation or ecological restoration topics, please
attend the Southeast Wisconsin Conservation Summit - a conference planned
for November.
The Western Great Lakes Bird and Bat Observatory will be hosting a 2-day
conference, The Southeastern Wisconsin Conservation Summit, at Forest Beach
Migratory Preserve in Ozaukee County on November 3rd and 4th, 2017.

This conference is designed to foster regional collaboration by providing
an introduction to the people who are conducting excellent ecological work
here in southeastern Wisconsin. The two-day summit will focus on past,
current, and future research and monitoring, conservation advocacy, and
ecological restoration that is being done by area faculty, undergraduate
and graduate students, nonprofit organization staff, land trusts, nature
center staff, county government staff, consultants, and other interested
parties whose work is conducted in southeastern Wisconsin.

Our program (the program with an abstracts list is coming in September) has
47 speakers.On Friday evening we will host a poster session.

Registration is at: https://wglbbo.org/swcs

Please write or call if you have questions.

William Mueller
Director, Western Great Lakes Bird and Bat Observatory
WGLBBO online: wglbbo.org
<wpmueller1947...>
office 262-285-3374
cell 414-698-9108