Date: 8/23/17 12:45 pm
From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Utley
::
Could be though I thought maybe because of the little cool front moving in.
All that activity this morning dried up around 9-9:30 and it became another
hot August morning. I knew nothing about the gulf stuff until around
noon today after hearing about it on radio as I was driving back to the
other place. We have had a bit of thunder well north of Austin this
afternoon.

--

Brush Freeman
<http://www.biospatialsevices.com>