Date: 8/23/17 12:40 pm
From: Pamela Hunt <phunt...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Sandhill Crane in Rollinsford
NH Birders,

A colleague at NHFG called to report (second hand) a Sandhill Crane along Rollins Road in Rollinsford. It's apparently been there a couple of days, but given earlier reports in the area is probably pretty credible.

In other news, a friend of mine found no sign of an Anhinga in Laconia, and when she showed pix of both Anhinga and cormorant to the locals they could go either way.

Pam

Pamela D. Hunt, Ph.D.
Avian Conservation Biologist
New Hampshire Audubon
84 Silk Farm Road
Concord, NH 03301

(603) 224-9909 x328
<phunt...><mailto:<phunt...>

___

Please consider making a donation to support the work of the Conservation Department<http://nh-audubon-nature-store.myshopify.com/collections/program-support/products/conservation-department-general-support>

"We have a hunger of the mind. We ask for all the knowledge around us and the more we get, the more we desire."
- Maria Mitchell, 19th Century American Astronomer