Date: 8/23/17 11:02 am
From: Paul Glass via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: Re: [Va-bird] RFI for: Pretlow Industrial Park, Staunton View Pub lic Use Area,
Something stronger than bins is absolutely necessary at Staunton View. Most
birds are distant. Early morning light is the best. After about 10-11am it
gets really tough. There are 2 mudflats visible from the parking area, but
you can also walk upriver as far as you dare to view other flats.

Paul Glass
South Boston, VA