Date: 8/23/17 4:50 am
From: <dlknktk...>
Subject: Hummer pishing ??

I heard an unusual bird call in the garden yesterday AM, and began pishing to see what it was. To my surprise, a hummer immediately flew in front of me checking me out. At first I thought it was a fluke, but as I continued pishing, the hummer came back and checked me out again !!!! Is this normal, or have I finally lost my mind !!!!! Anyone else ever experienced this odd behavior,or was this just a very curious bird ?? The bird was a first year male RT. Donnie K in Larned, scratching my head !

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>

Join us on Facebook!