Date: 8/22/17 8:45 pm
From: Chuck & Jaye Otte <otte2...>
Subject: Milford Lake Bird Walk
The monthly Milford Lake bird walk will be Saturday, August 26th at 8 a.m.
Participants will meet at the parking lot on the south end of Milford Lake
Dam, just across the highway from the Corps of Engineers Office. If you've
never attended before, please drop me a note so I can give you directions to
get there. DO NOT TRUST YOUR GPS without using the actual address,
5203 North K-57 Junction City, Kansas. The walks usually last about two to
three hours and involve moderate walking. If you have any questions, drop
me an email!!

The September bird walk is scheduled for September 16th.

Chuck

For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>

Join us on Facebook!