Date: 8/22/17 5:25 pm
From: Linda Rudolph <lgrudolph...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Black-crowned Night-Heron, Clay County
This evening Bill Scheible and I saw a Black-crowned Night-Heron flying across Dan Green Slough before it dropped down into the marsh.
Earlier we had visited Trumbull Lake. The light and wind worked against us, but we did manage to observe 7 Western Grebes.

Linda Rudolph
Coralville

Sent from my iPhone