Date: 8/22/17 3:55 pm
From: tracy chiconas <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender tchiconas for DMARC)
Subject: [wisb] Re: Jym Mooney re: Veterans Park shorebirds
Thank you Jym! I looked today (right in that area) & did not see any shorebirds. I was looking for algae mats where the boats dock. I saw no mats; only lots of Barn Swallows. I will have to look more thoroughly.

Good to hear they are starting to show up at McKinley!
Today at LSP i saw one each of: Semipalmated Plover, Semipalmated Sandpiper, Least Sandpiper. I was there between 3:30pm-4:00pm. i think that is not an optimal time for sightings.

-Tracy Chiconas
Milwaukee, Co.

On Tuesday, August 22, 2017 4:17 PM, Jym Mooney & Carol Lee Hopkins <hopmoon...> wrote:

My Veterans Park report was the result of scoping the outer harbor wall from
the eastern edge of Veterans Park (just east of the Kite Store). All of the
shorebirds I reported were on the harbor wall.

I had three Sanderlings on McKinley Beach early yesterday morning. And this
morning there was a Greater Yellowlegs at Lakeshore State Park.

Jym Mooney, Milwaukee