Date: 8/22/17 2:17 pm
From: Jym Mooney & Carol Lee Hopkins <hopmoon...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Jym Mooney re: Veterans Park shorebirds
My Veterans Park report was the result of scoping the outer harbor wall from
the eastern edge of Veterans Park (just east of the Kite Store). All of the
shorebirds I reported were on the harbor wall.

I had three Sanderlings on McKinley Beach early yesterday morning. And this
morning there was a Greater Yellowlegs at Lakeshore State Park.

Jym Mooney, Milwaukee