Date: 8/13/17 7:45 am
From: Nancy L Newfield <nancy...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] Roadrunner prey
Paul,

Since the roadrunners are diurnal, and the invasive geckos are nocturnal, I
doubt that those cuckoos could make much of an impact on the gecko
population. If I knew of a bird that could get rid of all the exotic Brown
Anoles here, I would import as many as I could.

--
Nancy L Newfield

Join us on Facebook!