Date: 8/12/17 2:52 pm
From: <BFisher928...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET White-winged Dove in Kaneville Cemetery on Saturday AM
Thanks to Steve Huggins post, Karen and I made our 6th visit to the
cemetery Saturday late AM and got great looks at the dove feeding with a couple
of MoDos under the feeders at the W side of the cemetery. A state bird for
Kar and a new buddy bird for us. I saw the W-w Dove back on 7/9 but Karen
was not able to go along for that 7/9 trip. So it's been hanging around
Kaneville for over a month now.

Thanks Steve!

For those into that type of list keeping, it's fairly easy to have a 4 dove
day in Kaneville if you see the White-wing. MoDos, Rock Pigeons (by the
grain elevator) and Eurasian Collared Doves are all findable in and around
town and the cemetery.

There are likely 5 dove sp. around. We've also seen on a couple of our
visits a bird we believe is a (non-countable) Ringed Turtle-Dove - similar in
appearance but smaller and 'whiter' than a EuCoDo with all white undertail
coverts.
Regards
Bob Fisher
Downers Grove