Date: 8/12/17 2:28 pm
From: Windstream Mail <randyc11...>
Subject: Lebanon County- Middle Creek WMA
Today my highlights were first along Rt. 897 ponds was a singing Alder
Flycatcher near Chapel Rd. at noon today but no ibises . Then near
Sunnyside Rd. I saw a flying Glossy Ibis that hid in the pond weeds. That
was at 1225. At the same pond Pam Fisher found the immature White Ibis at
1:50. Many people enjoyed that. Barry Bell came through and said there
were 5 Glossy’s at the Rt. 897 ponds .The White Ibis feed about ˝ hour than
hid again. The William’s went out to Rt. 897 ponds and found 7 Glossy’s Ibis
along with Pam and myself and others.. The immature Little Blue Heron at 3
pm Kathy Becker refound near Sunnyside Rd., this one has no blue wing tips
like the others.

Randy C. Miller

Lancaster County

Join us on Facebook!