Date: 8/12/17 1:43 pm
From: 472Matthew Nash <parkranger553...> [arlingtonbirds] <arlingtonbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [Arlington Birds] Winthrop Beach Birding Tuesday Evening August 15
________________________________

Please reply to <matthew.nash...>

I will not be checking my messages until Tuesday Afternoon August

North Region Coastal District

Department of Conservation and Recreation

One Eliot Circle Contact: Matthew Nash
Revere, MA 02151
(781) 485-2804 Ext. 105

Email: <Matthew.Nash...>

Find yourself in a DCR State Park

http://www.mass.gov/eea/agencies/dcr/massparks/programs-and-events/

Programs & Events<http://www.mass.gov/eea/agencies/dcr/massparks/programs-and-events/>
www.mass.gov
programs and events in the parks ... The Official Website of the Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs

Join a DCR Park interpreter to learn about the wonderful natural history of your state parks. All Programs are FREE and open to the public. All ages and experience levels are welcome. Children must be accompanied by an adult. For program cancellations phone 978-937-2094 ext. 121, one hour before start time. Rain Cancels. Bring Water. Strongly recommend sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses and footwear suitable for walking on the beach, and on paths. For more information phone (781) 485-2804 Ext. 105 or email <Matthew.Nash...><mailto:<Matthew.Nash...>. For a listing of programs at other DCR state parks visit www.mass.gov/DCR<http://www.mass.gov/DCR> .

Winthrop Beach

Avian Delights
Tuesdays, August 1 & 15 6:00-7:30 p.m. (Evening)
Fridays, August 4 & 18 9:00-10:00 a.m. (Morning)
Saturdays, August 12 & 26 2:30-3:30 p.m. (Afternoon)
Observe migrating shorebirds and learn about their adaptations for survival as we walk on the beach sand for a distance of up to one mile. Terrain can be uneven. Some binoculars and a spotting scope will be provided but please bring these items if you have them.

Matthew Nash
Visitor Services Supervisor
DCR North Region Coastal District
One Eliot Circle