Date: 8/12/17 1:36 pm
From: Jeff Bilsky <jbilsky...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET More Good Stuff At Waukegan & Illinois Beach South Saturday 8-12-17
I think I must've been walking in Al's footsteps today.
Saw most of the same stuff but missed the good gulls. For those interested,
here's a link to photos that include:
- Least Sandpipers
- Willet
- Dowitchers
- Piping Plover
- European Goldfinches (heavily cropped from far away)

https://flic.kr/s/aHsm6pZshT

Good birding,
Jeff Bilsky

--