Date: 8/12/17 12:21 pm
From: Jon Cefus <jcefus...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Wilderness Rd (Wayne Co) heating up
This morning, Rich Pendlebury found 2 American Avocets along Wilderness Rd at the peat pits. I saw the Avocets, but they flew about a half hour later and have not been relocated. Also seen:

Baird's Sandpiper
Stilt Sandpiper
Black-bellied Plovers
Short-billed Dowitchers
Semi-palmated Plovers
Semi-palmated Sandpipers
Least Sandpipers
Pectoral Sandpipers
Spotted Sandpipers
Solitary Sandpipers
Killdeer
Lesser Yellowlegs

Benjamin Yoder had 1 Greater Yellowlegs earlier.

3 Caspian Terns. Lots of Eagles.

Good habitat promises to rapidly develop this week.

Happy birding from the Bobolink Area of Ohio!

Jon Cefus

Sent from my iPhone