Date: 8/12/17 7:53 am
From: zach schwartz-weinstein <zachsw...> [hmbirds] <hmbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [HMBirds] Cohoes shorebirds
Naomi, John H., Lindsey and I all just saw a young black tern fly back and
forth over the Mohawk at Cohoes Flats. It flew over the dam a few minutes
ago but may still be in the area. It was not a very dark bird, but had the
telltale facial and shoulder pattern.

--
Zach Schwartz-Weinstein
203 500 7774