Date: 8/11/17 11:44 pm
From: Eric Hough <thebirdwhisperer22...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] CEAZ: Peeples Valley GRASSHOPPER and CASSIN'S SPARROWS
After looking through photos I took of the Grasshopper Sparrows I previously reported at Peeples Valley in Yavapai County (see below), one is of a juvenile bird (streaky breast, gape still visible). Although the bird was not observed being still dependent on parents, its presence plus that of several singing males is highly suggestive of the bird having been fledged locally. The photo of this bird, plus several of one of the singing males, can be seen on my eBird checklist at this link:

Good birding,

Eric Hough
Wickenburg, AZ