Date: 8/11/17 5:13 pm
From: 'Derek and Jeannette Lovitch' via Maine birds <maine-birds...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Additional Highlights This Week, 8/5-11
Hi all,

A few more observations of note from me over the past seven days, in addition to what I have already posted here, included:
- 1 Yellow-billed Cuckoo, Bog Brook Sanctuary, Montville, 8/8 (with Jeannette).
- 1 "WESTERN" WILLET and 4 AMERICAN OYSTERCATCHERS, Hill's Beach, Biddeford, 8/10.
- 2 continuing HUDSONIAN GODWITS, The Pool from Hill's Beach, 8/10.
- 14 1/2 species of shorebirds in all between Hill's Beach and The Pool, 8/10.
- Cap N' Fish Whalewatch out of Boothbay Harbor, 8/11 (with Evan Obercian; some photos on our store's Facebook Page):
5 Manx Shearwaters
3 Parasitic Jaegers
1+ unidentified jaeger
6 Sooty Shearwaters