Date: 8/11/17 4:28 pm
From: Mike Resch via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Return Ferry- Jaeger in New York
On the 4 PM ferry from Orient Point, NY back to New London, Alex and I had excellent views of an adult Parasitic Jaeger as it passed right in front of the boat. Unfortunately we were well within NY waters at the time. And the bird flew almost directly east staying in NY, despite our best efforts to will it to fly north into CT.

We also had five Storm-Petrels in NY and one in CT. Still no shearwaters.

Mike Resch
Www.statebirding.blogspot.com
Pepperell MA

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail