Date: 8/11/17 4:15 pm
From: john kendall <in-bird-l...>
Subject: [IN-BIRD-L] Shorebirding Michigan City, St. Joe Sods, 15th road Marshall Co, S. Kosciusko Co.
I hit several spots today in search of new shorebirds that arrived with last night's rain and front.My highlight was seeing Ken Brock first thing at Michigan City!
Michigan City:Sanderling-10Semipalm SP-2Least SP-1Turnstone-0
St. Joe Sod Farms off Edison/Smilax:Killdeer-21
Marshall Co. 15th Rd./Hickory Rd.:Stilt Sandpiper-1 juvenilePectoral SP-22Killdeer-27Least Sandpiper-1Semipalmated Sandpiper-1Spotted SP-2Solitary SP-3Lesser Yellowlegs-5Great Egret-1
S. Kosciusko Co. 900 S/400 E.:all birds from 850 S were at this site First time the WIPH was seen hereWilson's Phalarope-1 juvSemipalmated Sandpiper-1 juvWhite-rumped Sandpiper-1 adult this one showed the orange bill spotTurnstone, Baird's, Stilt Sandpiper not seenPectorals and Yellowlegs same numbers or lessSolitary Sandpiper-3Spotted Sandpiper-2
John KendallWarsaw

Join us on Facebook!