Date: 8/11/17 4:06 pm
From: Peter H Yaukey <PYaukey...>
Subject: [LABIRD-L] photos needed of New Orleans birds for a nola.com article
Labirders:

A nola.com reporter (Celeste Turner) who is doing a piece on New Orleans birds (I'm not sure the theme) has asked me to round up some good local photos of birds taken in the New Orleans area. I am thinking that pics of Miss Kites and Yellow-crowned Night-Herons would be nice, but any other good pics of charismatic birds here might be useful (Whistling Ducks? Bald Eagle? Brown Pelican? Spoonbill? I think she is flexible) Photographers whose pics appear will be credited in the caption.

She has asked me to collect some pics from the birding community and forward them to her. So, anyone who would like to contribute, please send me some stuff in the next few days. Send to <pyaukey...>

Thanks! Peter

NOTICE: This message, including all attachments transmitted with it, is intended solely for the use of the Addressee(s) and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and/or EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this communication in error, please destroy all copies of the message, whether in electronic or hard copy format, as well as attachments and immediately contact the sender by replying to this email or contact the sender at the telephone numbers listed above. Thank you!

Join us on Facebook!