Date: 8/11/17 12:39 pm
From: Benton County Big Sit <bentoncountybigsit...>
Subject: [obol] Benton county Big Sit 2017
Hi all,

We are happy to announce the 2017 Benton County Big Sit, which is our
2nd annual! This year the Big Sit will be held at the same location as
last year, which is at the Cabell Marsh Blind in William L. Finley NWR.
The public are welcome to come from 6:35 AM until 7:35 PM. We will be
present for 15 hours, so please join us for as long as you can!

All of all the money we raise will be evenly divided between each of the
following organizations:

Friends of the Willamette Valley NWR complex
Friends of Malheur NWR
Corvallis Audubon
Cornell Lab of Ornithology

Last year's sit was a huge success, we ended the day with 72 species and
$2722 raised for bird conservation! This year our goal is to raise over
$3000, so please help us out by donating and telling friends!

To donate you can either come to the Cabell marsh blind on September
24th, where we will have a donation box and pledge sheets, or you can
email us at <Bentoncountybigsit...>
<mailto:<Bentoncountybigsit...> for a downloadable pledge sheet.

Also we are very excited to welcome Ben Frueh onto the Big Sit Team!

The Benton County Big Sit Team (Isaac Denzer, Kai Frueh and Ben Frueh)

For more information please visit our website at
https://bcbigsit.blogspot.com

Join us on Facebook!