Date: 8/10/17 6:54 pm
From: Janeal Thompson <janealthompson...>
Subject: [cobirds] Swallow-tailed Kite Lamar (Prowers Co) CO Update
After my initial post, another birder and I searched Lamar for the
Swallow-tailed Kite until we were sent home by the terrible hail/wind/rain
storm that lasted for what seemed like hours; the hailstones were golf-ball
sized and larger at my home and we still have very turbulent skies as I
write this.

The finder of the kite, Bryant Will, has been unable to upload his photos
to me, so I will post a couple of my own. FYI, another birder and I will
be out early in the morning looking for this bird and will post immediately
to COBIRDS if we find it. As a side note, I had a Broad-tailed
Hummingbird, male, in my yard just before the storm. Thank you.

Janeal Thompson
Lamar, CO

Virus-free.
www.avg.com