Date: 8/10/17 2:42 pm
From: Quinton Nice <quintonnice77...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Hunting Proposal at Baskett Slough
I don't listen to OPB, but I read the article online from the Oregonian.
Based on what I read, the proposal for Siletz Bay is for a trail for
fishermen to access the river to fish from the bank. No hunting involved.

What is being proposed for Baskett Slough? I read youth-only, but are they
proposing duck hunting, goose hunting, or both? September goose season
only, perhaps?

Quinton

On Aug 10, 2017 8:21 AM, "Jean Baecher Brown" <jeanbb24622...> wrote:

I briefly heard on OPB last night and hat our new Secretary of the Interior
is proposing hunting and/or fishing at several National Wildlife Refuges
across the country. This includes Baskett Slough and The Siletz Bay. Any
thoughts out there on this proposal?

Jean Baecher Brown
<jeanbb24622...>

Sent from my iPadPOST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!