Date: 8/10/17 11:38 am
From: Andrew Core <tucsonrba...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] se AZ: Pinal County - Ruddy Turnstone clarification (no sightings)
I haven't heard any updates on either turnstone today, but just a point of
clarification on access to the slop pond on Curry Rd south of Harmon Rd -
the management of the Caballero Dairy has asked that birders stay on Curry
Rd to view the ponds and not venture down the dirt road that goes along the
ponds (east from Curry).

So in plain English, stay on Curry Rd. - this applies to vehicles and
pedestrians. I don't know of anyone who has not, so this isn't directed at
anyone in particular. This means you won't have as good a view as you would
have otherwise and you may miss some birds, but it also means you won't
antagonize the owners or jeopardize what access we do have. Perhaps by
building good relationships and respecting their wishes, access could
change in the future?

That's all! Good birding -

Andrew Core
SEAZ RBA Compiler - Tucson, AZ