Date: 8/10/17 9:07 am
From: Brian Johnson <buntingrobinjay...>
Subject: [cobirds] Chasing Band Tailed Piegons, help needed
Hello,
I was wondering if I could get some advise on a bird that has proven a
elusive one for me. The Band Tailed Pigeon, it does not seem like this bird
should be hard to find but I have been chasing this critter for two years
now. I get to the place where it was reported and it's gone. My next day
off is Tuesday (I am working a lot right now) next week and I was going up
to Silverthorn area for a hike and will try and search for this bird again.
So my question is, does any one have suggestions along the 1 70 corridor
between Silverthorn and Denver metro area? If there is a good place around
Silverthorn/Dillon I can search there too, I am staying open about where in
the area I want to hike. Another area that looks promising looking at ebird
is Ward. But I am open to suggestions.
Thanks
Brian Johnson
Englewood Co