Date: 8/9/17 10:14 pm
From: Andrew Core <tucsonrba...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] se AZ: Huachucas - Red-eyed Vireo, Short-tailed Hawk
From the Tucson Audubon Society's RBA (520-629-0510 X 3 or rarebirdalert AT
tucsonaudubon.org):

thanks Scott!

Andrew Core
SEAZ RBA Compiler - Tucson, AZ
http://tucsonaudubon.org/go-birding/southeast-arizona-rare-bird-alert/
<http://tucsonaudubon.org/rba.html>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: myiarchus16 <myiarchus16...>
Date: Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 8:34 PM
Subject: Red-eyed Vireo, Short-tailed Hawk Huachucas

Hello,

Thought these two birds may be of interest for the RBA.

We found a Red-eyed Vireo at the start of the Miller Canyon Trail just past
the gate leading out of Beattys Aug 8. I live in NJ and am very familiar
with the species. Also, the Rufous-capped Warbler was in the upper canyon
past split rocks and the first stream crossing.

Today (9 Aug), we observed and photographed a light-morph Short-tailed Hawk
over Carr Canyon Rd between Reef Townsite and Ramsey Campgrounds.

Thanks,
Scott Barnes
NJ Audubon
732-673-2606 <(732)%20673-2606>