Date: 8/9/17 7:25 pm
From: Roger Smith <scbirder...>
Subject: Supersod Farm Orangeburg SC
Just got home and wanted to follow up my previous email about the Hudsonian Godwit. It has rained steady here in the midlands of SC for the last 2 days, so I headed to Orangeburg to see what the rain had delivered. Besides the Godwit, there were both species of Yellowlegs, Stilt,Solitary,Pectoral,Semipalmated, and Least Sandpipers. I don't know how long the large pools of water will last, because the farm has done a lot to improve drainage over the last few years; so I would recommend the sooner the better! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Roger Smith
Leesville SC
803-312-3018

Sent from my iPhone