Date: 8/9/17 5:37 pm
From: Anthony Mendoza <Anthony_Mendoza...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] AZ: Looking for someone for Eclipse trip
I apologize since this isn't about Arizona birds but it is directed toward Arizona birders.

I am driving up to observe the eclipse in Idaho. I would enjoy having another birder (Male) come with me. I will be participating in an Academy of Sciences citizen science project observing the change in bird calls during the eclipse and could use another birder to help. If you live along the I10-I17 corridor, I will pick you up. Of course we will also bird all the way up and all the way back. Aug 18-23.

Thanks

Anthony Mendoza

Tucson, AZ