Date: 8/9/17 2:54 pm
From: Oliver Burrus <whimbrelbirders...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET More info on the August 12 Whimbrel Birders Club walk
OK here is more info:
Meeting location: Waukegan Beach parking lotTime: 7:30 AMTrip leader: Oliver BurrusOther locations covered: IBSP - south, IBSP - north, and North Point MarinaTarget species: Piping Plover, other shorebirds, Brewer's Blackbird, and others.Description: We will start the off at Waukegan Beach to look for the continuing Piping Plover(s) and other various shorebirds. next, we will go to IBSP - south in search of Brewer's Blackbirds and others. lastly, we will go to IBSP - north and who knows what we might find here.
Again, don't forget to RSVP if you plan on going.
Oliver BurrusCarpentersville, Kane co.

Join us on Facebook!