Date: 8/9/17 10:46 am
From: Gordon Karre <karhop1...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] CEAZ: Glendale Recharge Ponds - Rarities
The 2 special rarities were present at the Glendale Recharge Ponds this morning. REDDISH EGRET was originally in basin 4 but moved to basin 2 as well. The TRICOLORED HERON was a no show at first, but eventually came into basin 4. Several people were there to see both birds in scope views and with binoculars.

Basin 4 is great for shorebirds right now. Other birds that were viewed were SEMIPALMATED SANDPIPER, SEMIPALMATED PLOVER, PECTORAL SANDPIPER, and many of the regulars as well.

If I tried to list all the birders that were in attendance, I know I would inadvertently forgot a name. Thanks to all that shared in the fund and enjoyment!

Gordon Karre

Mesa, AZ

To view my latest blog post click on the link below.
Desert Wings blog site: http://desertwing.blogspot.com/