Date: 8/9/17 5:32 am
From: Stefan Minnig <stefanminnig...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] AMERICAN AVOCET - CLARK CTY. Buck Creek State Park Beach 8/9, 7:30am
There is single American Avocet at Buck Creek State Park beach in Clark County (Springfield, Ohio). The bird was present when I left at 7:30am, and was located on the south end of the beach among a flock of gulls. Also of interest, there were two Forster's Terns and a Lesser Yellowlegs.

Glad I got up this morning instead of sleeping in!