Date: 8/8/17 6:26 pm
From: Lori Conrad <lconrad6853...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Five-striped Sparrows in Montosa Canyon.
Hi all,
Since we are in Patagonia doing the butterfly count, we decided to go look
for a few good birds, too.
Monday we saw the pair of Rose-throated Becard near Tubac. Then this
morning we made the trek to Montosa Canyon and heard a Five-striped Sparrow
as soon we got out of the car! It was very vocal and cooperative exactly
where Matt reported it, just past the concrete crossing.
On an interesting butterfly note, I also saw an Elf right after getting out
of the car! They seem to be everywhere now!

Lori and Mark Conrad
Portal, AZ