Date: 8/8/17 10:24 am
From: Ralph Poulsen <ktm690dog...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] East central AZ Coronado Trail Highway 191 Roadrunners
My wife and I saw a pair of Roadrunners crossing the road on the Coronado
Trail scenic highway (191) at 6400 ft elevation 30 miles north of the
Morenci mine. Very strange area for a Roadrunner as the area is a large
high mountain grass meadow with almost no shrubbery cover.
Not any time to bird, but the Coronado Trail is an absolutely beautiful
drive up to Alpine with lush grasses and wild flowers everywhere.

Ralph Poulsen
Vail, AZ