Date: 8/8/17 6:28 am
Subject: GREAT EGRET, Shelley Lake, Raleigh, Wake, NC August 8
There is a GREAT EGRET at Shelley Lake in Raleigh, Wake, NC on Tuesday
August 8, 2017. Not a rare species, but a good bird to get in the
county. Plus, it was very close by along a mudflat on the west shore
near the athletic field. (Park at the dam parking lot on Millbrook
Road and scan for the bird from the dam.) I left my camera home due
to the threat of rain; lesson learned (put your camera in a plastic
bag and carry it!)
Checklist: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__ebird.org_ebird_view_checklist_S38540241&d=DwIBaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=fHtNT4OvNLN36GwbNReYVHYLcGANAhiSjE0UItGDCuQ&s=hTkklNXVGfJT5YSUgwsfl9zZxPIUm2z4qRI6cvDbtWY&e=
Good birding!
LynnErla Beegle

Join us on Facebook!