Date: 8/7/17 7:29 pm
From: <vernieaikins...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Green Kingfisher San Bernardino NWR
Sorry for the late post. Got home late and then at work all day.

Had a Green Kingfisher yesterday 8/6/17 at San Bernardino NWR around 9am. I am
not sure of the name of the pond. I came in at the main entrance went down the
road past the restrooms and its that first pond you come to.

It made one lap around the pond, so I staked out a spot under the brush to
wait for it to come around again for a picture, but it never came back. Could
not refind it anywhere.

There is a pic not so great pic in the ebird report.