Date: 8/7/17 4:52 pm
From: Tim via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Reminder to please post sightings in eBird in a timely manner
Hi all,

Most of you post your sightings in eBird by the end of the day you saw the birds - for you, ignore the rest of this. I know real life gets in the way, but if you post your sightings 14 days after you see them this can be frustrating for the rest of us. We in the birding community count on each other for up-to-date information. Please consider posting in a timely manner. Again, I appreciate that almost everyone is great about doing this.

Tim Antanaitis
Portland, CT

Sent from my iPhone