Date: 8/7/17 1:22 pm
From: <peachjmc...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET No Little Blue Heron at Hidden Lake today (so far)
For those interested, the Little Blue Heron spotted at Hidden Lake FP in Downers Grove by Doug Stotz, and subsequently viewed by Leslie Y was not relocated by me, or the other group of 3 birders that were leaving as I arrived. I spent over 2 1/2 hours checking thoroughly with bins and scope. Finally headed to my car when it started to rain. If someone else finds it, would appreciate an IBET post. My consolation prize was watching a Great Blue Heron for over 15 minutes finally eating the biggest frog I have ever seen! What a show! :)

Joan Campbell
Downers Grove/DuPage County

Join us on Facebook!